Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Time will Tell



December 9, 2015
Reflection by Phil Bjornberg

blessed are the the blind who see with clear eyes,
blessed are the deaf ears that hear My whisper
The lame leap lively in my Spirit,
The voiceless in volumes speak My Presence.

Strengthen those with weak hands,
  and make firm ones with feeble knees.
Say to  the fearful heart,
  ‘Be strong, do not fear!
Your God is here!’

Living waters break forth in wilderness,
  and streams in deserts;
Points of light in darkness
shining stars
From the midnight of despair
and the casualties of violence
death gives way to life

We “R” Words
redeemed
restored
reconciled
recovered
resurrected.
Our words
Words to enflesh.

My Grace is enough; it's all you need.
My strength comes into its own in your weakness.
I AM
We “R” 


No comments:

Post a Comment